A Little PR

Susan Joyner, a friend at South Woods Elementary, sent me a clipping from the St. Augustine Record regarding my visit to her school. A reporter was there for the workshop and I was on the front page of the newspaper last week (must have been a really slow news day!). I was described as a salt and pepper Kenny Rogers look alike! Of course one picture was taken from behind me looking out at the audience. Trust me, there isn't much of a resemblance from that view! My bald spot was the most pronounced part of the picture! So much for ego. All in all it was a nice article and much appreciated. My Dad, mother in law and cat are all be impressed.
Anyone interested should be able to cut and paste this link to the article - http://staugustine.com/stories/011708/news_txt_027.shtml

No comments: