Graduation!





We flew home Saturday evening and got up early (5:00am) Sunday morning to drive to Gainesville for the highlight of our busy week - the graduation from college of our youngest son, Zachary. Zach is our youngest son and is a finance major at the University of Florida.
Sunday we were joined by his fiance, Emily (they were engaged in Central Park over Thanksgiving during our trip to the Macy's Parade)for the big event. We had great seats and this was truly the best moment of the week. I enjoyed Washington and meeting President Bush, but I would have given it all up if it had meant missing Zach's graduation. It seems like only yesterday that I was playing catch with my little guy and now my grown son begins his job in Orlando with Seimens Corporation in two weeks. Wow am I old!