Macy's Thanksgiving Parade !!!!!

Excitement is in the air! Our family will fly to New York on Wednesday morning to begin our big adventure. Expect pictures, stories, and perhaps a few clips of the parade. My wife Susan and I will be traveling with our youngest son, Zach (a senior at the University of Florida) and his girlfriend, Emily. Emily is flying down from Cleveland to join us and Zach has a break before finishing his next to last semester at UF.
I have my fingers crossed that the lights of Broadway will be back on so that we can see our shows. Regardless this will be a trip the Ellenburg family will never forget. Have a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

dayle timmons said...

We'll be thinking about you on Thanksgiving morning as we watch the parade and remember our own experiences. My family was just talking about our own adventures this past weekend as we unpacked a snow globe of the parade. Have a wonderful, wonderful time. It's a grand trip! dayle
P.S. - I understand you will be at my school, Chets Creek in Jacksonville, in January. The teachers are very excited!