Final New York Thoughts

As we sat in the airport waiting to go home Sunday morning I had a few final thoughts.

Thank you Macy's for giving my family such a memorable weekend. A special thanks to Ruth Hamilton and her staff in Florida who fretted over so much and were with us in spirit all weekend. We are still eating from the gift basket! Thanks to the Macy's people in New York who put on such an outstanding parade!

Thank you to the staff at the Iroquois Hotel for making us feel incredibly special. A special thanks to concierges, Angelic and Marga who found our elusive Broadway tickets!

I need to begin walking everyday! You don't see a lot of fat people in New York! They must have either walked it off or been eaten in the subway! With all of the walking over the last few days Susan and I have pledged to get out everyday and walk away our pounds!

I am blessed with two wonderful sons, a fantastic wife and a great daughter to be. At the risk of being too syrupy - I really do have a wonderful life!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Hi loved the pictures of the Macys Parade. It has always been one of my favorites and you think I would have gone since I lived in NJ all those years. Time flys.....
You all looked like you had a blast. Hope all is well.
Miss your smiling face at school.
Rachel and I are tending the garden so no need to fear.. hahah
See you soon. Michele

Lil Weber said...

While I was watching the parade on TV in California, I was thinking of you and Susan in N.Y. seeing it live! The pictures are great. I am so glad that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.