Recognizing School Administrators

Later in the day I was allowed to welcome conference attendees to the K-12 Conference and meet a number of wonderful teachers from across the state. To those I gave dinner suggestions to, I hope I did a good job at entertainment director!

Tuesday evening. at the Commissioners Summit for Principals I spoke at the Department of Educations and the Florida Association of School Administrators Awards Dinner to recognize Outstanding Leadership in Schools. It was my honor to talk about the principals who have positively impacted my life and been a part of where I am today. I have a high regard for the difficulty associated with being an effective administrator. It's a role that I know I'm not suited to. The great administrators I've worked for allowed me to do what I do best, work with kids. I want to again congratulate and thank those administrators that were honored.

No comments: