Lake Eustis Institute


I just got in from an evening environmental education presentation in Eustis. Eustis is a great town north of Orlando that is reinventing itself and is providing citizens with a variety of cultural and educational experiences. I was the third in a series of talks about Florida's dwindling resources.
Technology failed me this evening as my computer and projector refused to talk to each other! The wonderful people of Eustis were quite patient and I was happy to share more about how environmental education plays a vital role in science education. A special thanks to Bill Ferree and Rod Harris for allowing me to be a part of the evening.

1 comment:

Charles Bush said...

Thanks Rick. It was the best presentation of the lecture series to date, in my opinion. Sometimes it is better when the technology fails, as it lets us focus on the message, istead of the beautiful power point.

Charles Bush