Latest update

Well I have spent the last two days trying to bring more to the blog. Donna Ritchie, of Orange County Public Schools created a couple of wonderful glimpses into my classroom and garden using film from an earlier district visit. Shelly Henriott, also from OCPS, gave each video a link in cyberspace and now I can share a few glimpses into my lab, students and garden. We also included a district news segment from some interviews. Look down the page and you will see the links.
Tomorrow I visit two schools in the north east part of the state: Flagler Palm Coast High School in Palm Coast and W.D. Hartley Elementary School in St. Augustine. Palm Coast is the home of Diane Tomko, Flagler County District Teacher of the Year and State TOY Finalist; and W.D. Hartley is home of Darlene Conner, St. Johns County District Teacher of the Year. I'm looking forward to learning a lot and bringing back some great pictures!

No comments: