National Science Teachers Association Conference



I flew to Boston on March 26th to attend the annual NSTA Conference. This is the largest national conference of educators found in the country and I've been attending and presenting at NSTA for most of my career. This year's conference was another great chance to learn what's new in science education, make new friends and pick up some great ideas for my classroom. Everywhere I went I was running into Florida science teachers! Boston is a great city with a rich history and great museums! Thanks to Pearson for inviting us all to the Boston Aquarium and Museum of Natural History - incredible events.
For a Florida boy Boston was pretty cold, but lots of fun - I'm ready to go back soon! The top picture was taken from my room looking out at the bay, the bottom picture was the opening ceremonies at the start of the convention.