HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

As many of you are finishing your last week before the holidays I wanted to take a minute and wish everyone well. I have been blessed in so many ways this last year and I want to thank everyone who has sent an encouraging email, card, or letter. Being Florida's Teacher of the Year is an honor for which I am grateful. But honestly I have been more moved by the support and the encouragement of my fellow teachers and the wonderful students that I've taught for the last 29 years.
The awards are great, but hearing from my kids has been the greatest thrill I could ever ask for. I am truly blessed.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and special prayers to each of you as you celebrate this season in your own way. May we all be looked upon with favor in the next year.

Rick

No comments: